Paul Strachan only came for a pint. Stuck in the toilet with a dead gangster, two urgent knocks on the door prompt a desperate dash to find a way out!
Drawing inspiration from filmmakers like Alfred Hitchcock, William Friedkin, Carol Reed and George Miller, STALLED is a kinetic and playful modern noir and survival thriller from director Max Aaron
With atmospheric Black & White cinematography by Anna Dushenkina and original music in production from May McDonough.
Shot in London over four days in 2019 and 2020, it showcases the best of British creativity from a diverse cast and crew.
- Ken Christiansen as Paul Strachan
- John Conway as Malcolm Finch
- Matt Cheyne as Terry Finch
- Olly Bassi as Gary Finch
- Daniel Taylor as Newsreader
Crew and Creative
- Director/Producer: Max Aaron
- Producer: Daniel Taylor
- Screenwriter: Jonathan Sieff
- Cinematographer: Anna Dushenkina
- Composer: May McDonough
- First AD: Sunjna Mullick
- Sound Operators: Bradley Bernard
- SFX Makeup: Luke David Simmonds
- Second AD: Kairon Edwards
- Camera Assistant: Lewis Lehrfreund
- Film Editor: Max Aaron